DESIGNED TO THE MOST COMFORTABLE & LOWEST IMPACT SHOE YOU WEAR EVERYDAY
Young, refined and low impact footwear for the city, traveling, and leisure. The new Bellamont Mid GTX is hand crafted in Europe in AKU owned workshops. Every component is sourced and traceable to its origins. The Bellamont Mid focuses on being the most comfortable shoe with the lowest environmental impact. The German Gore-Tex lining is laminated with 99% recycled yarns; the Vibram® N-Oil outsole compound is made with over 90% petroleum-free ingredients and natural color pigments; the new R-EVA midsole produced in Italy contains 20% recycled material. Step into daily comfort with a minimal footprint.
Keep your feet dry in all conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane.
The VIBRAM N-Oil Predator sole is created with over 90% petroleum free ingredients. It is perfect for everyday use.
ELICA NATURAL STRIDE SYSTEM
The Elica Natural Stride System ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your shoe sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better walking form.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM N-Oil Predator Multi Surface Sole
- Footbed: Natural AKU Insole Made from Coco, Latex, and Bamboo
- Lasting board (stiffness): 1.5MM Extra Flexible Nylon
- Midsole: Recycled Dual Density EVA
- Upper: 1.6MM Nubuck Leather
- Weight: 405 Grams per Shoe
- Hand Crafted by AKU in Europe