WE ENVISIONED A NEW ERA OF MOUNTAINEERING BOOTS; Light, Agile, precise, and extremely comfortable
Light, agile, precise, and extremely comfortable. The Women's Croda DFS - GTX is a mountaineering shoe ideal for challenging climbing and trekking in a mixed environment with rock and ice. The Kevlar upper, combined with the Spider Frame over-injection, guarantees resistance to impact and abrasion and excellent freedom of movement. The Vibram Croda Litebase sole offers stability, grip, and precision, even in the most technical situations, allowing the use of traditional or semi-automatic crampons. The exclusive AKU Dual Fit System (DFS) technology allows you to vary the fit in walking & climbing mode by simply acting on the two different lacing systems, protected by a built in cover.
Keep your feet dry in all conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane.
The special VIBRAM LiteBase Sole cuts weight by up to 30% with a 100% unchanged mountaineering performance.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points during long days in the mountains.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM Croda LiteBase Mountaineering Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom PRO Aluminum Fit Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM Nylon & Carbon Fiber & Die Cut EVA for Extra Stiff Mountain Performance
- Midsole: Double Density Polyurethane
- Upper: Full Aramid Fiber Fabric with Laminated Spider Frame Structure
- Weight: 560 Grams per Shoe
- Made in Europe