Designed to be the best rugged hunting boot possible
High-quality, high-performance footwear for hunting in the mountains and for work in the environment. The upper is made of Perwanger 3mm PU Tech leather and Ballistic fabric along the shaft, to ensure a perfect combination of resistance, protection, and comfort in the ankle joint. Vibram Curcuma sole for optimal grip even on the most treacherous terrains. Gore-Tex membrane for waterproofing and breathability.
Keep your feet dry in all conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane.
The VIBRAM Curcuma Mountain Sole is designed for any rugged terrain you can throw at it from rocky cross slopping to steep loose scree fields.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better hiking form.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM Curcuma Mountain Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom Fit Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM Nylon & Die Cut EVA for Rock Protection & Stability
- Midsole: Double Density Polyurethane
- Upper: 3MM Pwewanger Leather and Ballistics Nylon
- Weight: 840 Grams per Boot
- Made in Italy