Designed for Special Operations in cold, wet, and rugged environments.
The Griffon Combat GTX is constructed to be the go to tactical boot for cold climates. Currently the boot of choice of the Danish army. The waterproof Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort membrane ensures that you can focus on your job and not your gear in adverse conditions. Designed from the ground up for tactical environments the Griffon Combat GTX combines a think full leather upper, fire-resistant stitching, and a high last cuff for added support under heavy loads.
Keep your feet warm and dry in all conditions with the GORE-TEX Insulated Performance Comfort membrane.
DAVOS RANGER SOLE
The Davos Ranger Sole is designed for the mountains made with a rubber compound is antistatic nitrile rubber, heat resistant in compliance with EN ISO 20345 clause 6.4.4. ( tested in accordance with the Iso 20344 clause 8.7 level 300 °C ) and POL Petrol Oil Lubricant resistant in compliance with Iso 20345 5.8.7 (tested in accordance to Iso 20344 clause 8.6.1)
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better walking form.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort
- Sole: Davos Ranger Anti-Static and Oil Resistant
- Footbed: AntiSlip PE Insole with Foil Insulation Layer
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM Nylon, fiberglass & Anti-Puncture Fabric According to EN 12568:2010 for Stiffness and Protection
- Midsole: Die Cut EVA for Comfort and Weight Savings
- Upper: 2.2MM Full Grain Waterproof leather with Fire Resistant Stitching
- Weight: 860 Grams per Boot
- Made in Europe
I love them
Just trining them out but I like them already
Used it once for a 75 pounds, 5 km marche; the fit is good, very comfortable, the front part of the boot is larger (compare to the Pilgrim that is very fit) so it leaves more space to the toes to wear thicker sox, leather seems to be good quality, will be perfect for cold weather (not too cold, I hope so).