Designed to take you take you on the steepest most technical terrain you want to explore
Named after the Hayatsuki Ridge in the Japanese Alps this boot is designed for mixed rock and ice and general mountaineering. The Hayatsuki is handcrafted in our factory in Montebelluna, Italy and we use only the highest quality materials which delivers both comfort and great performance.
GORE-TEX INSULATED COMFORT + PRIMALOFT
Keep your feet warm dry in all mountain conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort+ membrane. With added Primaloft insulation, you will be sure to stay warm.
The VIBRAM Curcuma mountain sole is crampon compatible and designed to carry you through any terrain. From rugged trails to steep snow and ice, it is there for you.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better hiking form.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort + PRIMALOFT
- Sole: Vibram Curcuma Mountain Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom Fit Insole with Aluminum Insulaton
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM GLASS FIBRE + DIE CUT EVA (X STIFF)
- Midsole: Double Density Polyurethane Exockeleton
- Upper: 3.0MM Italian Leather + Elastic Textile + AIR8000®
- Upper protection: Rubber Rand +LIBA®SMART PU
- Weight: 900 Grams per Boot
- Made in Italy
The construction, quality & comfort of this boot is excellent! I have wide feet and this is probably the most comfortable boot I have ever owned. I would highly recommend the Hayatsuki GTX boot.
I was undecided with these AKU, because they don’t have the double tongue, but they seem to cinch up well. I use mine in the construction field and refuse to buy anything else. I will admit I do purchase Scarpa and Asolo on occasion. I liked the color option of these boots and the comfort did not let me down. At 400 plus dollars, my only recommendation is they put in a better sole insert.