Named after the Hayatsuki Ridge in the Japanese Alps this boot is designed for mixed rock and ice and general mountaineering. The Hayatsuki is handcrafted in our factory in Montebelluna, Italy and we use only the highest quality materials which delivers both comfort and great performance.
GORE-TEX INSULATED COMFORT + PRIMALOFT
Keep your feet warm dry in all mountain conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort+ membrane. With added Primaloft insulation, you will be sure to stay warm.
The VIBRAM Curcuma mountain sole is crampon compatible and designed to carry you through any terrain. From rugged trails to steep snow and ice, it is there for you.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better hiking form.
- Lining & Insulation: GORE-TEX® INSULATED COMFORT + PRIMALOFT® INSERT
- Sole: Vibram
- Footbed: CUSTOM FIT PRO ALUM
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM GLASS FIBRE + DIE CUT EVA (X STIFF)
- Midsole: DOUBLE DENSITY PU EXOSKELETON
- Upper: PERWANGER 3.0 MM + ELASTIC TEXTILE + AIR8000®
- Upper protection: RUBBER RAND + LIBA®SMART PU
- Weight: 900 Grams Per Boot
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
We create our footwear using lasts based on real feet. Because of this we make it easy to find your perfect fit.
1st. Step onto a piece of paper and mark just behind your heel and in front of your longest toe.
2nd. Do this for both feet and then measure the centimeters between these lines. This measurement is your Mondopoint.
3rd. Using the measurement from your longest foot find your correlating size below.