DESIGNED FOR THE SPECIAL FORCES FOR EVERYDAY USE IN Variable conditions
The Pilgrim GTX Combat is a true multi-purpose waterproof boot with outstanding support, stability and impact absorption. Thanks to these features, Pilgrim GTX Combat performs well in demanding and dynamic conditions. Model approved by the UK military across their services.
Keep your feet dry in all conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane.
The VIBRAM Foura mountain sole is designed to carry you through any terrain. From rugged trails to sensitive tactical environments, it is there for you.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better hiking form.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM Foura Mountain Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom Fit Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM Nylon & Die Cut EVA for Rock Protection & Stability
- Midsole: Die Cut EVA for Comfort & Weight Savings
- Upper: 1.8MM Full Grain leather & 100% High Tenacity Polyamide 6.6
- Ankle Shaft Weight: 137mm Size 9 (+/- 4mm per size)
- Weight: 600 Grams per Boot
- Made in Europe
My current job requires a weight load of about 50-100lbs. These are extremely comfortable and have a custom-fit feel to them. Super excited to continue working with these bad boys. I usually wear wide and these have plenty of room.
These boots are amazing, I absolutely love these boots for many reasons. The fit is true.
I have had these boots for duty on the fire department, and I must say I am extremely happy with them. Not much break in time needed for these boots. All in all great boot for the job!!!