DESIGNED FOR THE SPECIAL FORCES FOR EVERYDAY USE IN Variable conditions
The Pilgrim GTX Combat is a true multi-purpose waterproof boot with outstanding support, stability and impact absorption. Thanks to these features, Pilgrim GTX Combat performs well in demanding and dynamic conditions. Model approved by the UK military across their services.
Keep your feet dry in all conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane.
The VIBRAM Foura mountain sole is designed to carry you through any terrain. From rugged trails to sensitive tactical environments, it is there for you.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better hiking form.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM Foura Mountain Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom Fit Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM Nylon & Die Cut EVA for Rock Protection & Stability
- Midsole: Die Cut EVA for Comfort & Weight Savings
- Upper: 1.8MM Full Grain leather & 100% High Tenacity Polyamide 6.6
- Ankle Shaft Weight: 137mm Size 9 (+/- 4mm per size)
- Weight: 600 Grams per Boot
- Made in Europe
I have worn an issued or purchased combat/tactical boot for 15 years based on my profession. I was blown away by the craftsmanship straight out of the box. You can see the attention to detail and the label on the inside showing exactly who made them. The boots were comfortable the second I put them on. Break in period for these was minimal and not even noticed. I have since bought multiple pairs of AKU footwear because of the quality and comfort, not a single pair has disappointed.
Great feel. Not much time in them yet to give a full review. So far happy with my purchase.