Designed to cover rugged terrain during cold, late season hunts
The Riserva High 200 GTX is a high-cut hunting boot designed for demanding environments, with a strong presence of humidity and thick brush. Thanks to the Gore-Tex insulated laminated 200g membrane, the Riserva High 200 GTX guarantees a high level of thermal insulation during use in cold climates.
Keep your feet warm and dry in all conditions with the integrated waterproof 200g GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort membrane.
The VIBRAM Octopus sole grips on just about anything. Perfect for hiking trails with loose dirt and rock slabs.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better hiking form.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM Octopus Multi Surface Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom Fit Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM Nylon & Die Cut EVA for Rock Protection & Stability
- Midsole: Double Density Polyurethane
- Upper: Full Grain leather
- Weight: 830 Grams per Boot
- Made in Italy