DESIGNED TO BE THE BEST LIGHTWEIGHT RUGGED BOOT FOR EVERYDAY EXCURSIONS
The Women's Trekker Lite III GTX is robust and light with a medium stiff midsole ideal for everyday excursions. The EVA midsole keeps the weight to a minimum allowing you to go further with less fatigue. The perfect blend for everyday trail use with the ruggedness to venture off trail over technical terrain when needed. Hand crafted in Europe by AKU with premium materials from Gore-Tex and Vibram the Trekker Lite will keep you moving in comfort.
Keep your feet dry in all conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane.
The VIBRAM Curcuma mountain sole is designed to carry you through any terrain. From rugged trails to loose scree fields it is there for you.
Elica Natural Stride System
The Elica Natural Stride System ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across the sole of your boot. This improved fit reduces pressure points and encourages better posture and movement form reducing fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM Curcuma Mountain Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom Fit Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM Nylon & EVA - Medium Stiffness
- Midsole: Double Density Die Cut EVA
- Upper: European Suede & Air8000
- Weight: 566 Grams per Shoe
- Women's Specifc Fit
- Hand Crafted by AKU in Romaina