To Be The Ultimate Lightweight Mountaineering and Ice Climbing Boot
The Aurai DFS GTX offers maximum protection and warmth for technical mountaineering and ice climbing at high altitudes. A synthesis of lightness, precision, protection & comfort, allowing one to tackle the most demanding climbs. The Kevlar upper, combined with the Spider Frame over-injection, guarantees resistance to impact and abrasion while allowing for excellent freedom of movement. Along with our exclusive Dual Fit System, you are able to quickly adjust the fit on the fly as the terrain changes by adjusting the double lace system.
Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort + PrimaLoft
Keep your feet warm & dry in all mountain conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort membrane with added PrimaLoft insulation.
Vibram Croda Litebase – Crampon Compatible
The Vibram Croda Litebase sole is up to 30% lighter than a traditional sole without sacrificing performance. With full crampon compatibility, this gives you the ability to crush the steepest ice with less fatigue.
Dual Fit System
AKU's exclusive Dual Fit System allows for optimum fit and quick customization to give you the confidence and performance you need over the most demanding terrain.
ELICA Natural Stride System
Our ELICA Natural Stride System ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better form and performance.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort + PRIMALOFT Inserts
- Sole: Vibram Croda Litebase Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom Fit Insole with Aluminum Insulation
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM Carbon Fiber, Aluminum, + Die Cut EVA (Extra Stiff)
- Midsole: Double Density Polyurethane
- Upper: Woven Kevlar and Spider Exo Frame
- Upper protection: Rubber Rand & Built-in Gaiter
- Weight: 700 Grams per Boot
- Made in Italy