DESIGNED TO THE MOST COMFORTABLE & LOWEST IMPACT SHOE YOU WEAR EVERYDAY
Young, refined, and light footwear for everyday use. The Women's Bellamont III Suede GTX is designed to be the most comfortable everyday shoe with the lowest envionmental impact. The Bellamont II Suede is produced in AKU-owned European factories with 100% traceable materials. The lining is Gore-Tex laminated with 99% recycled yarns; the Vibram® N-Oil outsole compound is made with over 90% petroleum-free ingredients and the colors are obtained from natural pigments; the new R-EVA midsole is produced in Italy and contains 20% recycled material.
Keep your feet dry in all conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane.
The VIBRAM N-Oil Predater sole is named with 90% petroleum free materials and is perfect for the surfaces you incounter everyday.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better walking form.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM Octopus Multi Surface Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom Fit Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4 MM Nylon & Die Cut EVA for Rock Protection & Stability
- Midsole: Double Density Polyurethane
- Upper: Full Grain leather
- Weight: 830 Grams per Shoe
- Made in Italy