Designed to be ultralight and suitable for technical terrain in the mountains
Trekking boot that suits for mixed surfaces. The upper is made with ultra lightweight and durable materials combined with GORE-TEX® elastic sock to deliver both comfort and precision fitting. The lasting board and sole unit features the exclusive ELICA Natural Stride System technology to enhance the bio-dynamic performance.
Keep your feet dry with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX extended comfort membrane with added breathability.
The VIBRAM Curcuma mountain sole is designed to carry you through any terrain. From rugged trails to steep snow and ice, it is there for you.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better hiking form.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM Curcuma Mountain Sole
- Footbed: AKU Custom Fit Insole
- Lasting board (stiffness): 4-2 MM Nylon & Die Cut EVA for Comfort & Stability
- Midsole: Lightweight Double Density EVA
- Upper: Suede & Air8000
- Weight: 510 Grams per Boot
- Made in Europe